Growth Mindset

Growth Mindset 


Growth Mindset and Computer Science
Cayke Media, 12/20/2015

I had never heard of Carol Dweck before this assignment. I definitely have a growth-mindset when it comes to sports, especially in high school. That was my outlet and it just seemed like failing was part of the process during practice. It was important to fail during practice so that you wouldn't fail during the game. However, I certainly did not feel that way in the classroom, in high school or college. I've grown more in college but most of my assignments have changed. In the past few years most of my classes are graded on written assignments rather than multiple choice exams, and I write better than I study. I have law school aspirations after I graduate this spring so learning more about the growth mindset is something that I am very interested in learning more about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future who-knows-what

Comment Wall

Week 7 Story: King Yudhisthira's Horse