Week 8: Progress

  • Looking Back: So far, I am not super thrilled with my progress. I think I am still in a position to finish with an A, but I am not where I need to be. This is a class where all I really need is a C, its just a Gen. Ed. class to get me my diploma, but I would really like the A. My weekly routine is pretty good as long as work doesn't get in the way. It seems like the past few weeks there is always an assignment that I miss, but waking up at 4 am every morning makes it difficult to remember some things (at the end of most days I am so relieved to see my bed I can't think straight). I plan on utilizing the extra credit opportunities in the next few weeks so I think that will give me a boost.
  • Looking Forward: I certainly need to start making some serious changes for the second half of the semester (first off, ITS ALREADY THE SECOND HALF OF THE SEMESTER????). Buckling down and getting all of the assignments done for that week is key. Extra credit is also something that I plan on utilizing a lot more this half of the semester. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future who-knows-what

Comment Wall

Week 7 Story: King Yudhisthira's Horse